http://castrorodriguez-abogados.com/?podkat=agencia-de-citas-en-seriny%C3%A0&0b5=19 CyPRES is an Moriki IDS (Intrusion Detection System) coupled with dynamic monitoring of the operations of an http://salamandra-vet.pl/?plasmamerez=randki-w-poblizu&176=27 OT system.
From listening to the industrial network, it provides HMI (control, presentation, investigation), alerts and security event records.
- Equipment mapping and real-time feeds
- The detail of flows with metrics, metadata and context indicators
- A functional and temporal representation of the behaviour of the system
- HMI operations consistent with SCADA
- Alerts concerning the inspection of protocols, the network, flows, process values, inconsistent behaviours
- Recordings, re-playable or usable by a SIEM
- A learning mode to evolve with the system over time
- Behavioural analysis associated with a rules engine.
- Analysis of all the layers down to the operation of the process.
- Consideration of the context to reduce false alarms, and enrich the information.
- An HMI with an Operations component to integrate the operator into the security chain.
- Proprietary dissectors for most protocols.
- Behavioural analysis related to the dynamics of the functions.
- Contextualisation extracted from the network frames and related to the resources and operating modes.
- A rules engine (AI) for alert generation.
- An elaborate configuration system combining the parsing of PLC programs and the monitoring tags import, with the elements of the OT network.
- CyPRES treats the network flow in real time from one or more capture points, either by port mirroring or with TAP help.
- These captures are intrinsically passive and do not impact the OT network.
- CyPRES HMIs are local or remote thin clients.
- The external connection to the SIEM according to infrastructure and SIEM.
- CyPRES is configured and tuned on the customer’s system, by Cybelius or the customer’s integrator.
CyPRES is a software product deployed on a standard server as well as remote collectors according to the architecture of the OT network.
CyPRES is marketed for rental or sale with an annual operating license and maintenance.